Create happy homeowners with Masada exterior cladding
Offer them a total solution that's great looking, long lasting and easy to install
So it makes sense that you would want offer your customers a solution that ticks all their boxes and is easy for you to manage.
Masada provides you with the perfect go-to option for exterior house cladding projects. If you find you love working with our cladding, we're even happy to refer recladding or overcladding jobs to you, no matter where you're located in New Zealand.
Our weatherboard can be used for
- Commercial buildings
Whether you're looking for more information about how to install our cladding from various corner angles to what kind of sealant is needed, we have you covered.
And If you have further questions regarding the process or the product itself, we are just a phone call away. We would really like to hear from you.
Versatile and straightforward
Our cladding can be used:
- In conjunction with conventional steel and timber frame buildings
- As an overclad, over an existing building cladding where the existing cladding suitability has been assessed
- In high wind zones due to its cyclone rating
- In conjunction with standard aluminum window joinery complying with existing standards
- Or it can be directly fixed to framing if allowed by relevant standards
Technical spec for Masada cladding
D5 Building Board (Masada) Producer Statement
D5 Direct Fixing Manual
D5 Drained Cavity Fixing
D5 Fencing Installation Instructions
D5 Fencing Specifications
Direct Fix – alternative solutions download for permit applications
PVC & Fire